Frequently Asked Questions about Golf Cart Rental
How big is Put-in-Bay?
- Put-in-Bay, also known as South Bass Island, is approximately 3.5 miles long and 1.5 miles wide.
How old do you have to be to rent a Golf Cart at E’s Cart Rental?
- You must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license in order to rent a cart.
Can a Golf Cart be taken anywhere around the island?
- For the most part, yes. The carts must stay on paved roads.
- Please stay off bike paths, federal property, docks, State Park camping grounds and private property.
Do normal Ohio traffic laws apply to Golf Carts?
- Yes, all Golf Carts are licensed motor vehicles and fall under Ohio traffic laws.
Does E’s Golf Carts have car seats for young children?
- Yes, we have a limited number of child seats for children who are under 40 pounds.
- We do not, however, offer infant child seats
- Seat belts are on all Golf Carts, please buckle up.
Can I reserve a golf cart ahead of time?
- Yes. Reserve online and receive a $5 discount when you use promo code save5.
- We take reservations up to a day in advance. However, we do not take same day reservations.
- Ample carts are available and on a first come, first served basis.
Are the Golf Carts gas or electric?
- E's Golf Carts are gas operated and tanks will be full. You need not worry about refilling the tank.
How late do you rent the Golf Carts?
- We open at 9 am, 7 days a week May through October.
- Carts are required to be back 60 minutes before the last Miller Ferry leaves Put-in-Bay.
- See the Miller Ferry schedule
Where can I get a map of Put-in-Bay?
- We have maps available to hand out.
- Interactive Put-in-Bay online map.
Where can I find more Put-in-Bay information?
- Visit MillerFerry.com for events, coupons, schedules & fares, directions & more.